Jaaniussi Holiday Centre is situated close to Estonia’s eastern border on the shores of the beautiful Lake Lämmijärv. Comfortable, modern and bursting with freshness, the holiday centre was completed in 2011.
Surrounded by a diversity of stunning natural scenery set well away from the hustle and bustle of city life, the holiday centre is in an area renowned for its cultural heritage and sights that also offers a range of options for active breaks – including the lake that comes almost up to the door!
The holiday centre offers:
- accommodation for up to 12 people with a Finnish sauna, fully fitted kitchen, barbecue area and smoking oven;
- motorised sleds for hire or use as part of safari packages;
- boats for sailing, exploring and fishing;
- orienteering competitions covering the surrounding countryside;
- fishing equipment for every season; and
- fantastic catering.
Looking forward to welcoming you,
The Jaaniussi team